Next Amber Class Assembly - Thursday 2nd May 2019
Next Jet Class Assembly - Thursday 6th June 2019
Welcome back to school! We cannot believe that we are in the last half term of Year 3 but we are excited for the final weeks of the school year. .
Latest School, Term Dates, Friends PTA, Year 3 Events
- Enabling Enterprise Trip (15 children from Year 1 and 15 children from Year 2)20Jun2019
- * Big Lunch and Eid Celebration21Jun2019
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Please send children in with a named plate and named cup. The theme this year is HISTORY. All classes have decided on a period of history they have been learning about and are invited to come in clothes representing that period. Alternatively they can wear their traditional celebration clothes. Parents are kindly requested to bring in sharing food. Cold food should be brought into school by 10am and hot food by 11:15am. There are no facilities to reheat food. NO NUTS OR NUT PRODUCTS PLEASE Timings: 11:30am to 12:15pm Nursery and Reception in the Ground Floor Hall 11:30am to 12:15pm Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3 in the Dinner Hall short break (12:15pm to 12:30pm) 12:30pm to 1:15pm Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6 in the Dinner Hall
- Sports and Fitness Week24Jun2019
- * Key Stage 2 Sports Day28Jun2019
9:30 am - 12:00 pm @ Wendell Park
Parents of children in Key Stage 2 are invited to come to support their children between 9:30am and 12pm in the park.
- * Key Stage 1 Sports Day28Jun2019
12:30 pm - 2:30 pm @ Wendell Park
Parents of children in Key Stage 1 are invited to come to support their children between 12:30pm and 2:30pm in the park.
- Friends of Wendell Park Summer Fair28Jun2019
2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- * Year 3 trip to the National Portrait Gallery01Jul2019
- Arts Week01Jul2019
- Welcome for Reception 2019 starters02Jul2019
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- * Parent-child Art Activity morning04Jul2019
9:15 am - 12:15 pm @ Bottom Floor Hall
Parents are invited to bring their child to the parent-child art activity morning in the Bottom Hall. Early Years: 9:15am to 10am Key Stage 1: 10:30am to 11:15am Key Stage 2: 11:30am to 12:15pm This is an additional activity as part of Arts Week. We understand that parents cannot always attend these events. Children will be completing Art activities in their classrooms with their teachers during this time as it is a special week.
- FOWP Movie Club (film TBC)05Jul2019
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Stay and Play for current Nursery children moving up to Reception05Jul2019
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Theme Week: Every Child a Global Citizen08Jul2019
- * Art Gallery opens11Jul2019
3:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- New Nursery parents welcome meeting11Jul2019
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Mondays and Tuesdays- PE kits
Wednesdays - Homework to class teacher
Friday- Spelling test. new spellings issued, reading books changed, homework returned
Please make sure that your child reads for at least 15 minutes per day. Reading books can be changed on a Tuesday. Library books are issued weekly.