Jade Class and Topaz Class
Topaz Teacher: Amelia Jessel
Jade Teacher: Laura Voyatzis
Early Years Educators: Chanel Bailey, Jackie Smith, Tejia Henrie
Lunchtime Supervisor: Julie Francis
The Friends of Wendell Park Primary School Class Rep for Nursery is: COMING SOON
If you require your class rep's contact information, please speak to the School Office.
Latest School, Term Dates, Friends PTA, Nursery Events
- Reading & Phonics parent workshop (via Zoom)24Sep2020
9:00 am - 9:45 am
- Secondary Transition Meeting (via ZOOM)30Sep2020
9:15 am - 10:15 am
Year 5 and 6 parents are invited to attend a virtual secondary transition meeting run by Mrs Hough and Sam Lord (transition coordinator for Hammersmith and Fulham). The meeting will be held virtually on Zoom and the meeting ID and password has been circulated. Please contact the School Office if you have any questions.
- Non-uniform day (wear yellow and bring a £1 donation to raise money for Young Minds)09Oct2020
- Maths in the Early Years Parent Workshop (via Zoom)15Oct2020
9:00 am - 9:45 am
- Autumn Term 1 ends22Oct2020
- School closed - INSET Day23Oct2020
- HALF TERM26Oct2020
- Autumn Term 2 starts for all pupils02Nov2020
- Reception to Year 6 Nasal Flu Vaccination Programme05Nov2020
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Welcome to Autumn 1
Nursery Curriculum Map and Newsletter
Please click here for our Autumn 1 Curriculum Map:
'All About Me!'
Please click here for our Autumn Newsletter
Things to note
Walking to School - To further support the children's physical development we strongly advise walking to and from school and not using a buggy. We recognise some of you may have a little distance to walk and have several children, however, walking strengthens children’s muscles and supports bone development and their co-ordination skills. Walking to school is an opportunity to promote a healthy lifestyle and chat to your child about the day.
Birthdays - we are a healthy school so are unable to accept cakes, however you are welcome to bring in nut-free healthy birthday treats.
Clothing - all children need an extra set of clothes to be kept on their peg in case of an accident. Please make sure everything is named.
Water Bottles - please make sure these are named and only contain water. No milk or fruit juice.
Lunches - please be assured that your child has eaten all or most of their lunch unless we specifically speak to you.
Health concerns - please click here to go to the Health Matters website where you can find health information and advice for children up to the age of 4.
Our Rainbow Chart encourages and supports the children's successes. We acknowledge and celebrate their confidence, persistence, kindness and thinking and listening skills. It is an excellent way to emphasise key learning behaviours and enables all the children whatever their stage of development to experience achievement. This then motivates them to try their best and continue to succeed and develop as happy, confident, capable and sociable learners ready for the challenges of school life.
Stay and Play: Unfortunately we are unable to hold our Friday Stay and Play sessions for parents until further notice.
Jade Weekly TimeTable
Topaz Weekly Timetable
Activities at home
- Practise writing your name.
- Practise counting as many things as you can find around your home.
Look to see what numbers you can see when out and about.Mum and Dad
- please read to your son/ daughter as often as you can.
- please use the terms longest, shortest when comparing different items.
- please tell your son/daughter a story you have made up.