Teacher: Rosina Permaul
Teacher: Nick Morgan
Year 4 Learning Support Teacher: Miss Megan Stewart
Year 4 Learning Support Assistants: Farah Malouk, Natasha Alexander-Grose, Carol Eavis
The Friends of Wendell Park Primary School Class Reps for Year 4 are: COMING SOON
If you require your class rep's contact information, please speak to the School Office.
Welcome to Year 4 2020/2021
A very warm welcome back to the beginning of the new school year. We have so many exciting things planned and look forward to getting to know you over the next few months.
Latest School, Term Dates, Friends PTA, Year 4 Events
- Reading & Phonics parent workshop (via Zoom)24Sep2020
9:00 am - 9:45 am
- Secondary Transition Meeting (via ZOOM)30Sep2020
9:15 am - 10:15 am
Year 5 and 6 parents are invited to attend a virtual secondary transition meeting run by Mrs Hough and Sam Lord (transition coordinator for Hammersmith and Fulham). The meeting will be held virtually on Zoom and the meeting ID and password has been circulated. Please contact the School Office if you have any questions.
- Non-uniform day (wear yellow and bring a £1 donation to raise money for Young Minds)09Oct2020
- Maths in the Early Years Parent Workshop (via Zoom)15Oct2020
9:00 am - 9:45 am
- Autumn Term 1 ends22Oct2020
- School closed - INSET Day23Oct2020
- HALF TERM26Oct2020
- Autumn Term 2 starts for all pupils02Nov2020
- Reception to Year 6 Nasal Flu Vaccination Programme05Nov2020
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Mondays - Wear PE kit all day (both classes)
Wednesdays - Homework and reading records due.
Thursdays - Wear PE kit all day (both classes)
Fridays - Spelling test and homework set.
Homework will be set on a Friday and should be returned by the following Wednesday morning. We will be using Google Classroom to set homework this term. Your child should log in using the same details they used during the period of home learning in the Summer term. If you have any questions, please email your child's class teacher.
Spelling tests will be held every Friday morning. Please practise with your child every day.
Please click on the link below to see the spelling words for this half term.